The questions for today are
- Will we live the old life we used to live?
- Will we live the new life we were created to live?
- Will we live according the ways of the world?
- Will we live according to the ways of God?
- Why does this struggle even exist?
As we walk today, we should …
- Walk as _____ walked. (1 John 2:6)
- Let the word of Christ _____ __ __ richly. (Col 3:16)
- Walk by _____ and not by _____. (2 Cor. 5:7)
- See prayer as spending time with God. (1 Thess.5:17)
- Meditate on the truths in the Scriptures above.
- Thank God for His word.
- Trust Him for encouragement and strength.
- Decide to live today trusting God.
- Did you find it hard trusting God today?
- How did you sense His encouragement today?
- What made you spiritually happy today?
As an FYI, eight of us prayerwalked an elementary school late this afternoon. It was quite fulfilling and an honor to pray for the children, the teachers, the assistants, the staff, the custodial people, the principal, the bus drivers and the parents. Ninety-nine percent of the people mentioned above did not even know we were there because they had already left for the day but we were blessed to lift them to the Father. Good night!
Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.
As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.
Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints! For the Lord preserves the faithful, and fully repays the proud person. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him. The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
To be confident in; to put confidence in. It is the sense of well-being and security; to have confidence or hope in someone. To passively “believe in” is not the idea. This word is active as in absolute reliance and/or absolute confidence in God.