What will your first moments in heaven be like? As the song says, “I can only imagine.” What will be your greatest surprise about heaven? I can think of a few.
- Who will be there,
- Who will not be there, and
- Why we dreaded the transition so much
What will be your greatest surprise? Select one from above or add yours below.
The Seven Sayings of Christ on The Cross
On the night and during the night before Jesus was crucified, many important events transpired:
- He gathers with the men in the Upper Room
- They partake of the Passover
- Jesus washes the disciples feet
- He institutes the Lord’s Supper
- Judas leaves to do his deed
- Jesus tells of Peter’s denial
- Jesus tells of His soon death and departure
- Jesus and the disciples go to Gethsemane
- Jesus prays His High Priestly prayer
- Judas betrays Jesus with a kiss
- Jesus is arrested
This is only a brief telling of all that happened that night. More information will follow.
As we consider all this, let’s remember: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Sleep well. Jesus is on the Throne