Prayerwalking in the World
As we begin today, open your Bible and read Eph. 2:1-3. There we find a primary force and problem we face everyday. Did you see it? Yes, it is the world. We live in a world system that is under the sway of the evil one. When Adam and Eve chose to disobey the direct command of God, sin entered into the world (Rom. 5:12). Thus far, we can see three things going against us all day long. They are sin, the enemy, and this world system.
What are some of the evidences of the corruptness in this world system? Deception, dishonesty, abuse are just three. You can think of others. However, remember: Deception exists because people are deceptive. Dishonesty exists because people are dishonest. Abuse happens because people are abusive. They need to be delivered from the power of sin that grips them and motivates them to commit sins. They need the gospel. Read Romans 1:16-17.
- As you walk today, be mindful of the three enemies we face.
- Read Ephesians 6:10-18 and be reminded of the armor we need to wear.
- Notice people and pray for people who need to be delivered from the influence of the world and our other two enemies.
- Share the gospel as you have opportunity.
- Did you find yourself hindered as you lived life today?
- What truth did the Holy Spirit give you to confront this hindrance?
- How were you led to intercede for others today?