The Activity of a Prayerwalker
As we prepare to conclude our intense focus on prayerwalking (as we continue to prayerwalk), today let’s consider the work or the facets of a prayerwalker. What do you believe they are? Before you look at the items I have listed below, jot down what you think the task includes. After you have your list, compare it to mine. Let me know where I have overlooked an item or items that need to be added to the list and email me.
- To pray
- To walk an area or areas
- To saturate an area with prayer
- To open doors of closed places by praying
- To believe God for great things
- To be personally affected by experiencing God
Throughout Your Day
- Walk with Him.
- Discern where He would have you walk.
- Confess any reluctance to go where He would have you go.
- Include in your prayer plans for today or the near future – your neighborhood and places near you where people from another nation live.
- Muse and pray about how to mobilize your church and others to prayerwalk locally, nationally, and internationally.
- How did God lead you today?
- Did He cause you to see new pockets of lostness?
- Did you think of any items that needed to be added to my list?