Some questions to begin your week:
- Are you on a mission field?
- Where is your mission field?
- How would you describe your mission field?
- Do you feel like you are alone on your mission field?
Read John 5:17-20 and see Who is always at work before you, around you, and with you. Rather than seeing ourselves as alone on this journey, read 1 Cor. 3:9 for a better way to see ourselves. As we serve on our mission field, how can we discern where the Father is working?
- We see Him working in the lives of others
- We sense Him working through us
- Be sensitive to notice where the Father is at work
- Be sensitive to notice when and where He is working in and through you
- Pick a definite place or street to prayerwalk today
- Pray in light of these dynamics and see what He leads you to see and walk forward in His will doing what you sense needs to be done
- Where did you prayerwalk today?
- Did you pray for anyone specifically?
- What else did you experience during your prayerwalk?
- Did God show Himself in any powerful way today?
- How did you respond?
Answers from the initial questions this morning:
- Our mission field is where we are right now
- Your personal response
- Your personal response but you are not alone
email me: email@example.com