How Do We Get His Life to Flow Through Us?
A thoughtful read of Ecclesiastes tells us that Solomon sought many things for meaning and purpose in life. Some of the things he tried were gardens, orchards, and various kinds of fruit trees. Along with these, he constructed watering pools to feed and nourish those trees. How do we get the free flow of God’s power and His life to flow through us to nourish and feed us spiritually? Read the following and see if you can see some tips:
- 1 John 5:14-15
- 2 Pet. 1:2-4
- Rom. 4:20
- Heb. 11:6
- 2 Cor. 1:20
Select one or more of the passages below and ask God to bring to light the promise(s) stated.
- Psa. 37:4-5
- John 6:47
- John 14:21
- Heb. 11:6
- Rom. 10:13
- James 1:5
As you prayerwalk today, ask God to show you where you should prayerwalk. Watch for a person or people He would have you engage in conversation. Claim the promises from the Scriptures above. Also, claim Luke 12:12 as you walk today.
Come back tonight for some Evening Reflection
- What promises did God highlight for you today?
- How did it feel knowing you were praying in God’s will?
- What answered prayers did you experience today?
Some tips for the free flow of His power and life
- Praying in His will
- Knowing and claiming His precious promises
- Being confident in God to keep His promises
- Continually walking in believing faith
- Knowing that the promised are assured