Ministry through Prayerwalking
As you head out today, it is unclear at this moment what or whom you might encounter. You may take a usual path / journey or today might be unique. There are people who have needs. Will we see them?
Yesterday, we read in Luke 7:11-17, where Jesus and the disciples were walking. Read those verses again. Jesus and the men encountered a funeral procession. Jesus had compassion on the grieving mother. Today, we would call that empathy: feeling what someone feels.
- Be mindful of hurting people. Some of these people have chosen the lifestyle causing the hurt. Some are being held captive by sin and the enemy.
- Pray for the people God causes you to see.
- Be willing to pray for them especially if you do not approve of their lifestyle choice.
- Be aware of any bondage in your own heart where you need release from bondage.
- Tell our Lord you are willing to pray anywhere He leads you to pray and then follow His lead.
- What did God say and do in you today?
- Did you notice any hurting people?
- Pray for them again and as you do, give Him thanks and praise for your salvation.
- Rest in His freedom tonight.